Temperance Hall is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment. Our COVIDSafe plan adheres to the Victorian Government Department of Health and Human Services guidelines for Metropolitan Melbourne.
This page will be updated as regulations and advice change. Last update 10 January.
Current measures are now in place to keep our staff and audiences safe including:
- Service Victoria QR codes at entrances
- Mandatory mask requirements indoors
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue
- Density limits in place
- Staff infection control training
- Supporting staff, artists, hirers and audiences to stay home when required
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of spaces
- Encouraging and implementing plans to ensure physical distancing.
TEmperance hall vaccination requirements
In alignment with government regulations, Temperance Hall requires all people attending the venue to be fully vaccinated or hold a valid medical exemption.
We wish to assure all our ticketholders that they will receive a full refund should they not be able to attend a Temperance Hall event for reasons relating to COVID-19. This includes:
- Having to isolate
- Having symptoms of COVID-19
- Being a close contact of someone with COVID-19
- Any cancellations to Temperance Hall’s programming.
Should a booking need to be rescheduled or cancelled for any reason relating to COVID-19, Temperance Hall will accommodate amendments pending availability, or provide a full reimbursement
for the affected booked session(s).
Temperance Hall’s full COVIDSafe plan is consistently updated to align with the Victorian Government guidelines. Please find our latest COVIDSafe plan below:
Photo: Interior of the Main Hall at Temperance Hall, courtesy of Gregory Lorenzutti.
Temperance Hall acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land in which we dance and create, the Bunurong Boon Wurrung peoples of the Eastern Kulin Nation, and pay our respect to Elders both past and present and, through them, to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.