This End of Financial Year donate to Phillip Adams BalletLab and Temperance Hall and go into the draw to win some marvellous prizes!
Phillip Adams BalletLab and Temperance Hall need your support.
As we emerge from the ravages of COVID-19 lockdowns, and into a deeply uncertain arts funding environment, your End of Financial Year donations are more valuable than ever.
A message from Phillip Adams, director of BalletLab @ Temperance Hall: “I want to let you know how much I have appreciated all that you have provided for my work and venue Temperance Hall these past seven years. My life has been a baroque story, foretold through the exocentric, wild and wonderful times of Temperance Hall. When you arrive at Temperance Hall it has been my intention to place you in a front row seat so you can almost touch the intimate histories in my choreographies. I took the pledge, to uphold Temperance Hall for artists to share and innovate their innermost creative visions, to provoke the ‘new’. I need your help to continue this work, supporting hundreds of dance artist who, like me, love Temperance Hall for all its magical prosperities. Thank you, good folks, for taking the pledge to donate to Temperance Hall this EOFY; whatever amount you can afford is golden. Mr. P xx”
2020 and 2021 have been some of the most challenging years for the live arts. Through 2022 and 2023, we remain steadfast in our continued efforts to provide unmatched queer and experimental dance and performance events, artist dialogues, residencies and commissions, and a welcoming space for LGBTQIA+ communities to reconnect and create.
On behalf of Phillip and the whole team at Temperance Hall, we thank you in advance for digging deep this End of Financial Year.
This year we’ve banded together with our generous sponsors to pull out all the stops, and we have several marvellous prizes to thank you for your donation to our End of Financial Year Appeal.
Donations over $50 will automatically go into the draw to win some incredible prizes. You will receive one entry for every $50 of your donation, for example, $500 = 10 entries. The more you donate, the more chances you have to win.
List of prizes:
- An overnight luxury stay at the Coppersmith Hotel with breakfast for two included
- Dinner for two at La Luna Bistro, the beloved Rathdowne Street institution led by chef Adrian Richardson
- Dinner for two at neighbourhood favourite, James restaurant in South Melbourne
- Cellar door wine tasting and a take home wine case from at Yal Yal Estate on the Mornington Peninsula.
Terms and Conditions:
- Donated prizes will be drawn on Thursday, 7 July at 12 noon by Phillip Adams
- Each donation to the value of $50 will be eligible to enter the draw. Multiple values of $50 will mean multiple chances to receive a prize
- Prizes will be drawn in order of the list stated in the campaign, from first to last
- Recipients of prizes will be notified by email on July 7 following the draw
- If your name is drawn, you will not be eligible to win other prizes in this draw
- Winners will be announced publicly and all donors thanked on July 12